The Flystick2 is our widely-used wireless interaction device for standard VR applications with a protected passive target.
Also available: wired Flystick2 solution!
For installations where radio transmission is not possible or even not allowed we developed this corded version of our Flystick2.
- 6 buttons and an analog joystick
- up to 4 Flysticks can be used simultaneously
- the wireless data transmission to the controller is guaranteed by a USB radio transreceiver in the ISM band
- Flystick2 data can be received by trackd, VRPN, VR Juggler and most applications with direct interfaces
- radio controlled or wired
|Buttons||4 on top, 1 trigger button, additional button function by pressing joystick|
|Joystick||2D analog joystick|
|Type ID||IEEE 802.15.4|
|Frequency||ISM frequency range available: 2400.00 – 2483.50 MHz , 8 channels|
|Transmission power||1 mW|
(@ 3,5mm focal length)
|Radio range||at least 7m|
|Wired range||supplied with 10m cable|
|Rechargeable batteries||3 standard micro batteries (AAA)|
Battery charging duration
at least 10 hours
1only valid for new batteries
|Size||approx. 20 x 10 cm|
|Weight||approx. 280 g|