VERPOSE - Always the right position.
We are very pleased to announce that we have achieved the 1st prize at the German Assembly Congress 2019 ("Deutscher Montage-Kongress 2019") with VERPOSE®, our assembly solution for hand-held tools!
The various possibilities of applications and the easy and adaptable usability of VERPOSE were particularly emphasized by the jury team. The award convinces us that we are on the right way to consistently reach and satisfy the customers‘ needs in this wide and important application field.
Congratulations to the whole VERPOSE team who did a fantastic job!
Many thanks to our customers whose feedback was extremely important to continuously optimize the usability and quality of the VERPOSE solution!
- VERPOSE® (verify position) is a camera system for hand-held assembly tools (electrical screwdrivers, riveting tools, clinching pliers, filling machines and other special devices).
- The camera is mounted on the tool and observes the assembly position.
- VERPOSE has an intelligent image analysis software to detect predefined assembly positions and sequences.
- Assembly positions are identified and evaluated.
- VERPOSE is optimally suited for series assembly.
- It ensures the correct tool positioning in assembly processes.
- VERPOSE can be used to release and document assembly steps.
- Compliance with given assembly sequences can be assured.
- VERPOSE enables faster training success in assembly.
- Reliable real-time acquisition with high detection rates.
- The tool control only releases when the mounting position is correct.
- Assembly parameters (e.g. torque, angle) can be activated in a position-specific manner.
- Each worker can assemble in their specific order - without loss of quality.
- Prevention of defects and thus greater flexibility of time for the worker.
- The test setup is straightforward. Quick and easy training in minutes.
- The modular system can be adapted to a wide range of industrial requirements.
- Improved process assurance and cost savings through:
- Higher process reliability and minimisation of errors in the assembly process
- Securing the assembly steps with intelligent, automated image recognition
- Reduction of rework rate
- Camera fixation directly on the tool allows:
- Minimisation of occlusions
- Absence of external sensors and cumbersome structures in the production hall,
- Quick and easy change of positions.