VERPOSE® - Always the right position
Our camera-based system for hand-held assembly tools
What is VERPOSE®?
VERPOSE® is a camera-based system for hand-held assembly tools (electrical screwdrivers, riveting tools, clinching pliers, filling devices and other special tools).
The camera is mounted on the tool and observes the assembly position.
VERPOSE® has an intelligent image analysis software to detect predefined assembly positions and sequences.
Assembly positions are identified and evaluated.
Fields of application
- VERPOSE® is optimally suited for series assembly.
- It ensures the correct tool positioning in assembly processes.
- VERPOSE®E can be used to release and document assembly steps.
- Compliance with given assembly sequences can be assured.
- VERPOSE®E enables faster training success in assembly.
- Are you looking for a solution to prevent from wrong assembly?
- Do you want to ease your assembly trainings?
- Does every assembly position need its own parameters?
Then VERPOSE® could be YOUR choice of solution!
Best Assembly Idea 2019 for VERPOSE®
We are very pleased to announce that we have achieved the 1st prize at the German Assembly Congress 2019 ("Deutscher Montage-Kongress 2019") with VERPOSE®, our assembly solution for hand-held tools!
The various possibilities of applications and the easy and adaptable usability of VVERPOSE® were particularly emphasized by the jury team. The award convinces us that we are on the right way to consistently reach and satisfy the customers‘ needs in this wide and important application field.
Congratulations to the whole VERPOSE® team who did a fantastic job!
Many thanks to our customers whose feedback was extremely important to continuously optimize the usability and quality of the VERPOSE® solution!