plug & play tracking solution for small volumes
Two tracking cameras and the controller are fully integrated in one housing. When delivered, SMARTTRACK3 is pre-calibrated and may be used immediately. This and its compact size make SMARTTRACK3 the ideal mobile, out-of-the-box tracking system*.
Using SMARTTRACK3 is easy as 1 – 2 – 3:
- turn it on
- calibrate the bodies to be used and adjust the SMARTTRACK’s coordinate system to the coordinate system of the application (if necessary)
- start tracking
Typical applications are for example:
- Tracking of the head position inside a moving vehicle
- Engineering or design review at a workbench
- Staff training in front of stereo TVs or with head-mounted displays
Higher performance and robustness of the SMARTTRACK3 allows new, more demanding applications, such as simulators or use in moving vehicles for applications such as validation of driver observation systems.
It is ideal for head tracking or for using an interaction device. In order to work in active stereo applications with SMARTTRACK3 it is possible to establish an external synchronization.
*additional 3D application software or drivers may be applicable for special uses, e.g. HMD, in-car tracking.
- already pre-calibrated - just plug & play
- lightweight system - easily transportable
- precise in small tracking areas up to 2x2 meters
- cascading possible - combine two SMARTTRACK3 to increase tracked volume
- small but quick - with up to 240 Hz, and low latency < 10ms
- outside work - variant (SMARTTRACK3/IF) available, with special filters for work in sunlit areas
SMARTTRACK3/M: for work in very small spaces
- small and powerful
- more robust against vibrations
- optimized mounting for integration
- alternative lenses for narrow field of view available
- now available